At Harbor Light Inn, the safety of our guests and employees is our first and foremost concern. We are operating at the highest degree of health and safety vigilance, and our quaint town remains open and welcoming to visitors. We want you to be assured you are traveling to a clean and safe place, so keep scrolling to learn more about the changes and safety precautions we have implemented.
Enhanced Housekeeping Measures
- All of our employees have been vaccinated and their temperatures are taken before they start their shift.
- Our housekeeping staff wears gloves while cleaning.
- We are offering a daily housekeeping service, but guests always have the option to opt-out of this service.
- All rooms are sanitized by Ultra Violet Lamps and deep cleaned before arrival.
COVID-19 Precautions at the Inn
- We have installed a glass barrier installed at our front desk.
- We have installed hand sanitizer at every exit door. Hand soap dispensers were also installed in all employee areas.
- Common area surfaces are wiped with sanitizer throughout the day.
- We currently offer a breakfast menu to select from and serve it on a breakfast tray. Guests can easily take these back to their room if they prefer to dine privately.
- We have adjusted our food and beverage offerings to adhere to the new safety guidelines.
If you are healthy and able to travel safely, we are excited to host you for a memorable getaway! However, before you book your stay, we encourage you to visit Mass.gov to make sure you are up to date on the latest information and guidelines for travel in Massachusetts.
Wishing you safety and good health,
Your Innkeepers, Peter & Carolyn